What is a Medical Scribe?
A medical scribe acts as the physician’s right hand man or woman. You are responsible for accurately recording and translating the interaction between your physician and their patients in real-time.
Scribes can also expect to assist physicians with administrative tasks such as handling phone calls, retrieving lab reports, and other duties as needed to improve efficiency.
- College Sophomore status or higher
- Minimum 6-month time commitment
- Keyboard/typing proficiency
- Learn and apply basic medical terminologies and techniques
- Cognizance of delicate and confidential patient information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Recommendation Letter from Chief Medical Officer
- Discount to Test Preparation Services
- Hands-on Experience
- Clinical Exposure
- Flexible Scheduling
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Media Contests
- Annual Raises (Full-time)
What to Expect During the Application Process?
Submit an online application and complete a typing test. Our Talent Acquisition Team will evaluate your resume, application, and typing test results.
The next step in the hiring process, you will be invited to a video interview. The most successful applicants complete the video interview within 24-48 hours.
CALL WITH RECRUITER
Once our team reviews your application and video interview, a recruiter will reach out to you to discuss the job responsibilities, your availability, and training details.
Based on your application, interview, typing test results, commitment and motivation to be a medical scribe, you will be extended an offer to join the ProScribe Team!
Sign Up TO Receive updates on openings in your area!
Want to receive information about
new openings in your area?
We are expanding every day and want to stay in touch with great candidates! Sign-up here and be the first to know when new positions open in your area.