Our scribes, quite literally, serve as an extra pair of hands to enable physicians to focus on patient care and improve physician productivity. ProScribe recruits, teaches and manages aspiring medical professionals providing exceptional scribe service to emergency departments, outpatient practices, & hospitalist groups.
ProScribe Core Services Include:
- Recording the physician’s observations and comments on paper or electronic medical record (EMR)
- Retrieving data for physician review (labs, radiology reports, medical records) Facilitating communication between physician and medical team
- Preparing Discharge Orders;
- Various other duties, such as answering and making phone calls, updates on patient wait times and delays
Determining the Value of ProScribe
ProScribe will work with you to determine objective success criteria based on your practice’s clinical and financial goals.
- Decreasing patient length of stay
- Decreasing “Left without treatment”
- Increasing RVU’s per hour Increasing patient satisfaction score’s
- Decreasing down-codes due to omitted documentation
Additional Value: Quality of Life
- More Time to Focus on Your Patients
- Documentation Completed in Parallel with the Patient Visit
- Documentation Complete at the End of the Shift Going Home on Time